Modani Trade Program - Terms & Conditions
Applicant agrees to enter the Modani Trade Program under the following terms and conditions:
Applicant agrees to register as a Trade Professional by applying under the application tab of www.modani.com/trade. Membership is contingent upon receipt of completed application and approval by Modani in its sole discretion and determination. An approved membership will trigger an email receipt to be sent within 7 days confirming applicant's membership and benefits (such dated confirmation serving as evidence of registration and effective date of membership). For any questions about your application or membership, please email email@example.com.
Applicant is required to upload any two of the following items:
1. Copy of a valid membership card to a major design organization (ASID, AIA).
2. Copy of a Business License or Resale Certificate (unless applicant works for a larger design firm).
3. Business card indicating applicant's trade profession.
Presenting originals may be required upon specific request.
.Trade PROGRAM Discounts
Approved Applicants will be entitled to the following Trade Discounts:
% OFFPer order
10%$7K - $14.99K
15%$15K - $24.99K
- The Trade Discount is not valid with and cannot apply on: any other offers, promotions, discounts, coupons, purchase of gift cards or promotional items, out of the box / as is / floor display items, shipping and processing fees, taxes or for any products or services excluded by Modani's Trade Program in its sole discretion (see stores for details).
- By registering you are creating a new user account on modani.com.
- Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note: To become eligible, the applicant must be an individual and not a design firm or entity.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible Members will receive discounts on full-price merchandise in the Company's U.S. stores (excluding Outlets). Discount is non-negotiable.
.Conditions & Limitations
- Applicants will not be able to transfer their personal spend to a new firm should they terminate employment or association with the design firm. Applicants may not make their co-workers or firms eligible for the same discounts reached during Applicant's membership.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to notify Modani of any changes in his/her contact information. The Applicant is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and membership.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Trade discounts are not redeemable for cash.
- To make a purchase in store, Member must provide registered email address along with an accepted form of photo ID (e.g., driver's icense, state ID, passport). Membership is not transferable.
- Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. Misuse includes, but is not limited to: any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any selling medium, transfer of membership, allowing any other persons besides the member themself to use the membership card, and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a membership application.
- Modani reserves the right to change, expand, contract or cancel any terms and conditions on which the Trade Program is conducted and to terminate such program and/or discount at any time. Such changes, expansion, contraction or cancellation may occur at the sole discretion of Modani, with or without prior notice to member.